Why Learn NLP?
One of the most commonly asked questions we get is “why should I learn NLP?”. If we had our way, we would make NLP a prerequisite to being a parent, getting married and being in a leadership role.
In today’s world we know that working smarter not harder moves us forward with ease. We know that more and more people are seeking happiness, freedom and purpose in life. And, we know that if you know what you want, you can get it.
So what stops people from getting what they want? What stops people from living their best life?
Here’s what we know about people:
- Most people today know that there is more and better for them, but don’t know how to get it.
- Often unconscious patterns of emotion, thought & behaviour that get in the way of success.
- Less than 5% of people will actually take action on their top goals due to a fear of failure.
- Some people have not given themselves permission to live their best life.
- Many people don’t really know what they want.
- People want to find a quick fix to solve their issues.
This is where NLP comes in!
NLP is a methodology for success – it assists you to identify where you are, what you want and contains a huge amount of techniques that will help you to change what isn’t working, enhance what is working and create new patterns along the way.
Also, these skills are so versatile that they can be used with other people! So, parents, coaches, trainers, teachers, managers, leaders, therapists, sales professionals, health care providers – this means you!
Since the 1970’s Neuro Linguistic Programming has been the skill people are using to transform their personal and professional lives, and it is taking the world by storm in the 21st Century.
Learn to work smarter, not harder.
Learn to get out of your way by becoming in control of you behaviours, thoughts and behaviours. Learn what really makes you and others tick and learn that in such a way that you can quickly and deeply flow through the barriers to good communication in order to genuinely relate and connect with others in a way that is far more beneficial and satisfying.
Many people come to learn NLP for business and walk away with more understanding about themselves. Others attend to improve their parenting skills and find many tools applicable to business. Some people attend the NLP training to become a Coach or Therapist and come away with more self-actualisation in their own life.
There are three main uses of NLP – all of our NLP Certification courses are aimed at helping you to use the skills of NLP in all three to help you have a more balanced, successful and purposeful life:
Your NLP Training will leave you confident in your skills to:
- Know what you want with certainty and have a path to get there
- Establish a sense of well being and confidence in any situation
- Resolve conflicts with ease
- Easily deal with difficult people
- Move from a problem focus to an outcome focus
- Learn the difference between opinions and observations
- Discover the goals behind your goals
- Regain control of your life
- Influence, lead, motivate and empower others
- Enhance personal and business success
- Excel in the way you communicate
- Boost your sales and productivity
- Develop more creativity and flexibility
- Create a balance in life
- Utilise and change your perception of time
- Be clear about what matters to you
- Be able to pull out of “stuck states” and find new ways to handle them
- Enhance your corporate marketing
- Recruit employees more effectively
- Enhance customer service skills
- Improve your Training & Development
- Develop and enhance your relationships
- Assist others with personal change
- Gather specific information from others
- Enhance your performance
- Create your own personal state of excellence
- Change unwanted patterns in a positive way
- Clear barriers holding you back financially
- Become clear about what matters to you
- And more!