NLP Affiliate Partner Program
Let’s talk about getting and setting up your links
We’ve made a few different website links so you can share different aspects of NLP.
Maybe you just want to have a link to the website or perhaps you’d like to introduce people to NLP with our You Must Learn NLP Book or here we would like to explain HOW you can set up the images to have your specific affiliate partner code embedded in it.
Create a link without images or banners
You can simply use links without embedding them into your images.
You do this by going to Link Generator when you login to the Affiliate Centre.
Simply choose the program you want to promote and copy the My Tracking Link which already has your affiliate partner code embedded into it.
To lead people just to the website for any of our NLP programs or lead magnets we suggest using the General NLP link.
Create links with images or banners
We have created a variety of banners and images you can use on your website, emails and other marketing materials.
You will simply need to head to the Banners tab when you login to the Affiliate Centre.
Once there, from the drop down menu:
- Choose is driving the traffic (you)
- Then choose where you are driving traffic to (which program you are promoting)
- Then choose the banner you desire and click on Generate Banner. You can then download a script to add to your website.
- Click “Generate Banner” and you will get a pop up window
- Copy the code from the pop up and insert it into your website, the banner will have an embedded code and direct people to the program you nominated
The programs and images we have organised include:
These images can be used for the following programs:
- General NLP – which links to the home page on the website
- Learn NLP Australia – which links to the Australian learning page
- Learn NLP Singapore – which links to the Singapore learning page
- Learn NLP USA – which links to the USA learning page
If you are sharing just the general NLP knowledge or want to lead people to the LearnNLP pages for any of our NLP Certification trainings these are the links to use.
7 Days to NLP
These images should be used for the 7 Day NLP program. This is an online intro to NLP, the participant will gain access to the NLP Student Membership Site where they will watch a new 5-10 minute video each day introducing them to a new NLP concept.
You Must Learn NLP e-Book
These images should be used for the You Must Learn NLP program. This is an invitation for the prospective student to download the book and learn more about how NLP will benefit them in their life.
NLP Intro & Overview Series
These images should be used for the NLP Intro & Overview Series program. This is an online program which will provide the participant with our 3 videos and various downloads to help them learn more about NLP!
Intro to NLP Coaching Webinar
These images should be used for the Intro to NLP Coaching Webinar program. This is useful for people who are interested in being a Coach and learning more about our NLP Coach Certification program.
What and How am I Paid?
- Commission is tracked for any NEW enrolments in the NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner or Coach Certification training who has enroled online using your specific affiliate URL or who you have supplied your affiliate partner code at the time of enrolment.
- Commission is calculated at 10% of the tuition, up to $760 per student, in the currency the student enrolled in.
- Commission is paid on the 20th of the month following the commencement of the training or when the students payment plan has been completed. This assists all parties in case of cancellation or enrolment changes.
- You can keep track of your commissions earned and paid on the Affiliate Program website.
Q: Will I earn commission on future trainings the student enrols in?
A: No. We thought long about this one and decided that we don’t want to create a pyramid scheme or any type of pressured ‘sale’ for more advanced trainings. We prefer if people who are interested in continuing to learn choose to themselves.
Q: If someone comes directly to you and enrols will I earn a commission?
A: If you have provided your affiliate partner code before they contact us, yes otherwise it is too hard to track. We have made the decision to not retroactively add partner codes to enrolments, this is a part of the ‘rules’ of the program.
Q: How do I tell you about a possible student?
A: If you are talking to someone about NLP and they are going to call us directly to enrol, please phone or email us at [email protected] with their name so we can allocate you as their Affiliate Partner before they contact us.