Terms & Conditions
- You may transfer to another NLP Worldwide Workshop
- You may send another delegate in your place at no extra charge
- All deposits or monies paid are non-refundable after 7 days
- Cancellation or withdrawal from your course with less than 30 days notice will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the full tuition
NLP Certification Courses
The Worldwide Institutes of NLP accept payment by Cash, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), Bank Transfer, Cheque (Australia only) and PayPal.
You can opt for a deposit plus balance due 45 days before your course start date or an automated payment plan on a monthly or fortnightly basis.
In order to secure your place in our training programs a security deposit is required at the time of enrolment. This is based on the first instalment of your Training Package or a minimum of $500 or $1000 depending on the individual course. All deposits are non-refundable after 7 days.
If you have opted to pay your tuition by a payment plan:
- Your agreed monthly or fortnightly payments will be automatically debited from a credit card, bank account or Paypal account on a pre-organised day of the month – a payment plan schedule will be on your invoice.
- If you are unable to pay your monthly amount please contact the Sydney office before the allocated date to rearrange the payment date. Any failed payments will incur a $40 fee.
- If you have more than 3 failed payments we reserve the right to require payment in full within 30 days.
- At the completion of your course, The Worldwide Institutes of NLP will issue you with a provisional certificate and will hold your actual Certificates in our Australia office until the balance has been paid. At that time, we will forward you the Certificates by post.
All of the content and practice in the training is important and required for certification. If you have an absence from class that equals more than one day a provisional certificate will be awarded and you will be required to make-up the training day in a future course. If the absence is not pre-arranged with the Worldwide Institutes of NLP there is an applicable fee of $550 per day to attend the make-up day.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Your original enrolment date is used to calculate any cancellation or transfer fees
- You may transfer to another NLP Worldwide training course with 30 days notice (subject to a $500 charge)
- Transfers to another NLP Worldwide training course within 30 days will incur a 25% fee of the full tuition
- You may send another delegate in your place to the same course at no extra charge
- Cancellation or withdrawal from a single training course with more than 90 days notice will incur a $500 cancellation fee for NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner, Coaching Foundations & Coach Building Blocks or $1000 for NLP Trainer & Consultant Certification training
- Cancellation or withdrawal from a single training course 90-30 days prior to your course will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the full tuition
- Cancellation or withdrawal from a single training course with less than 30 days notice will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the full tuition
- Cancellation or withdrawal from any part of a Training Package (NLP Coach Certification or Full NLP Trainer Certification) before any training has already taken place will incur a $1000 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation or withdrawal from any part of a Training Package (NLP Coach Certification or Full NLP Trainer Certification) if any training has already taken place will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the invoiced tuition.
Agreement & Release
- I confirm that I undertake this training with the Worldwide Institutes of NLP of my own free will and that I take full responsibility for my own well-being at all times.
- I confirm that I am in full good health and that I am fit to participate in this training.
- I understand that if I am currently undergoing any form of treatment from a physician, psychiatrist or psychologist which may affect my training experience, that it is my responsibility to inform said persons and obtain their agreement that I am fit to train with the Worldwide Institutes of NLP.
- I acknowledge that any recording or written material used as part of the training with the Worldwide Institutes of NLP or that the Worldwide Institutes of NLP wish to produce as a result of one of their trainings, remains sole and exclusive property of the Worldwide Institutes of NLP (including Intellectual Property Rights) and may not be used by me without obtaining prior written permission.
- The Worldwide Institutes of NLP reserves the right to record all trainings in any media they choose and for those recordings to remain their property which they can then dispose of as they see fit, with full regard to existing laws and publishing regulations.
- I agree to use the powerful skills, techniques and learning’s of NLP with the greatest care and attention.
- I will under no circumstances, misuse the powerful skills, techniques and learning’s that I will gain on this training course.
- I agree that I have carefully read and completely understood all the above terms and my agreement of these terms with the tuition paid to the Worldwide Institutes of NLP constitute a full and binding agreement to the above terms and conditions.