This program is designed to help you to build your skills and experience as a Coach with dedicated Coach Swaps with another NLP student.
If you are interested in becoming a Coach, are already in the NLP Coach Certification training or if you simply want to develop your NLP Coaching skills, join us for this program.
How the program works
This is an awesome opportunity to coach someone and be coached in return over a three month period. Your coaching sessions might be in person, on the phone via Skype, Zoom or anything of your choosing. The idea of the program is to have at least 3 sessions as a coach and client, with the same partner.
You will be paired with another NLPer at the same training level as yourself, it is up to the two of you to arrange meeting times and to stay committed to the process.
The program runs three times during the year:
Round 1: 1 February to 30 April
Round 2: 1 May to 31 July
Round 3: 1 August to 31 October
When you register for this program you are AGREEING to:
- You commit to following through with your partner as a coach and client so you both get the real experience of coaching.
- This is not one way. If you want to coach, please have something to be coached on!
- If for some reason you cannot complete the program you will notify your partner and NLP Worldwide to arrange other arrangements for your partner.
- If you do not complete the program and do not communicate this to your partner and NLP Worldwide, we reserve the right to deny you access to the program in the future.
A note from Heidi:
Thank you for your interest in this program. We recieve exceptional feedback from participants who follow through as the client and coach. We also have found that in the past some people haven’t made an effort and have jeopardised the learning for their partner. If you cannot commit to completing these coaching sessions with your partner, please don’t sign up. It’s not fair for whoever you are paired with. If you do take part, have fun, learn a lot, be open and explore!
Proposed Structure for your Sessions:
- Session 1 – Client Summary Form (1 hour)
- Session 2 – KPI and 1-2 processes based on the Client Planning Worksheet
- Session 3 – KPI and 1-2 processes based on the Client Planning Worksheet