During this workshop we will explore:
- Gaining insight into your family & how it affects you
- How to create a family constellation for yourself and others
- The power of spatial anchoring and the somatic response
- How to heal family wounds
Date: 22 & 23 November 2019
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Venue: One Farrer Hotel & Spa
What is A Family Constellation?
A Family Constellation is a process that allows you to discover the invisible underlying dynamics of that you are involved in coming from your daily from your family of origin. This may involve your original family, present family and your ancestral past.
We run the process with a group, and over 2 days we will do 8-12 Constellations. If you are chosen for a Constellation, you will identify an issue you would like to work on and share with us who the people are in your family. You will then allocate “roles” for the group members to energetically be (yourself and members of your family). Energetically, you will guide to spaces in the room and then watch the energy dynamic unfold.
Benefits of A Family Constellation
A Family Constellation is a brief, experiential, solution focused intervention that utilizes body sensing in tapping into the dynamics of the individual’s family, relational or systemic issues.
From the process, you may benefit from:
- New perspectives to arise– No homework necessary because we deal with the core issues
- Acceptance that require maturity, compassion and letting go of Ego and past hurts. Acceptance of what we can’t change is destiny
- Gratitude at what we have. Most importantly this life
- Love for self and others.What is required is acceptance of where and who we come from, so that we can accept ourselves. This may involve resolving unfinished business from our earlier experiences and the release of family and systemic traumas.
Family are like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.