Introduction to NLP Coaching Workshop
a 1-day workshop with NLP Worldwide
A 1 day intro into the world of NLP
Are you a Coach or are you seeing Accredited Coach Certification? This workshop is for anyone who is looking to add to their coaching toolbox or seeking guidance about how to become a coach and help others. In this one-day workshop, we will be focusing on the coaching modality of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Saturday, 13 October 2018
- 10:00am to 5:00pm
- One Farrer Hotel & Spa
- $149, including lunch – bring a friend for $50
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE
MISSED OUT, PLEASE JOIN US ONLINE FOR OUR WEBINAR
Who Should Attend? life coaches, personal coaches, executive/business coaches, trainers, consultants, therapists, counsellors, psychologists, kinesiologists, personal trainers, medical practitioners, social workers and anyone interested in working in a helping profession.
- Learn how NLP is used as a Coaching and Therapy Tool
- Identify your personal and professional benefits for learning NLP
- Watch 2 LIVE Coaching sessions
- Be involved in a de-brief of the coaching sessions to learn what tools were used and why
- Find out if NLP is a Coaching tool for you and how to become a Certified NLP Coach with NLP Worldwide
In this one-day workshop, you will discover how NLP can assist you to help your clients more effectively, dynamically and holistically. Additionally, you will identify how you can personally benefit from adding the day-to-day NLP skills into your life.
How your clients will benefit from you learning NLP:
- You will have more Improved communication skills
- You’ll be able to more easily identify what is holding your clients back
- You’ll have tools to help your clients build and access resources and clear interferences
- You will have skills to work with below-the-surface, unconscious patterns of emotion, behaviours, thoughts and beliefs
- You will help your clients to reach their goals quicker, easier and with more balance
- You will work with clients faster and with more robust, increasing the number of clients you can work with
How YOU will benefit from learning NLP:
- You will understand how your own patterns have been created and how to change them
- Increase your confidence, self-worth and self-esteem
- Improve your communication skills with yourself and everyone in your life
- Identify and clear patterns that might hold you back
- Align your behaviours, attitude and actions with your goals
About Your Trainer – Dr. Heidi Heron
This workshop will be facilitated by the esteemed NLP Master Trainer Dr. Heidi Heron, PsyD. With over 20 years of NLP training experience and over 3500 client hours in the past 20 years using NLP, Dr. Heidi is one of the best resources of NLP in Australia. Dr. Heidi is currently ranked #3 out of the Worlds Top 30 NLP Professionals by Global Gurus (www.globalgurus.com) and is a part of the Leadership Team of the NLP Leadeship Summit.
In addition to being a Director and Principal Trainer with NLP Worldwide, she has been running a successful NLP Coaching and Therapy practice in Sydney, Australia. Based in Sydney, Dr. Heidi is originally from the USA and her NLP training takes her globally to Singapore, the UK, USA, Europe, Malaysia and more. Her focus is on assisting people to be their best, true, authentic selves – and her passion is to help her students, clients and as well as other NLP Coaches and Therapists to do the same with their clients with NLP as their main tool. With Dr. Heidi, you will find a high level of integrity, honour, humour and inspiration.
Dr. Heidi is currently the vice-chairperson of the Australian Board of NLP and co-author of the books 30 Days to NLP and You Must Learn NLP.
Saturday, 13 October
One Farrer Hotel & Spa
bring a friend for just $50
What is NLP?
NLP is about understanding how the language of the mind creates the patterns and programs you run in life. We have programs for everything that we do – and by understanding this you can enhance the programs that are working well, change what isn’t working well and ‘map across’ resourceful patterns to other areas of life and you can use this information to help others too!
Ultimately, with NLP you are learning how your mind works – and in turn other people’s minds. In essence everything we interact with (see, hear, touch, taste, smell, think) creates a chemical reaction which triggers a response. What if you can learn how to purposefully alter those chemicals and therefore your responses? That, is NLP.
This remarkable set of tools is based on the amazing discovery that in changing how you think can change what you think – and in changing how and what you think, you can dramatically transform the results you create in your life.
NLP can assist you to develop and maintain a high level of motivation for achieving your goals, and can help convert barriers and obstacles into doorways to success. NLP can be used to learn the characteristics of top achievers and to create a blueprint for unlimited success.
Using NLP For Your Life
First and foremost the NLP journey starts and ends with you. Without embodying these tools for yourself in your own life, they are challenging to use with others.
So,If you are ready to simply take the leadership role in your life – then NLP is a great tool to have to help you.
In NLP we know that you are in charge of your mind, therefore, your results. And all NLP tools help to create a life filled with more wholeness and choice. Approximately 40% of all of our students learn NLP simply as a personal development tool. They find the tools to be very versatile for use in every area of life.
As an NLP Practitioner with a focus on Personal Development, NLP will help you to:
- Understand how you create and use the patterns of emotion, behaviour and belief in your life.
- Enhance or change any patterns which will help you to live your best life.
- Improve your communication with your self and with others.
- Motivate yourself to achieve your goals and desires.
- Understand how the language of the mind creates the programs of life – and how to change them when you desire.
- Live your life as a more authentic you – to get out of your way and be the best you can be.
Ultimately, there are three facets of life that NLP can greatly improve:
A person’s State is your mood or emotion that you are having at any given point in time. Your State has direct correlation to the behaviours you have and the action you take. With NLP you can manage your state and have total control over your mind, emotions, behaviours and beliefs.
A person’s Story is your history and often times becomes an excuse or reason for not taking action. NLP will help you to reclassify the stories of your life, to access the resources available in your stories and to use your history to help make you stronger and more resourceful for the future.
A person’s Strategy is the unconscious patterns of emotion, belief, behaviour and thought that either sets you up for success or failure. With NLP you will learn a variety of techniques that will help you to enhance the strategies that work well and change the one’s that do not.
With the skills of NLP in your toolbox for life the possibilities become endless. Adages such as If its possible for someone, it is possible for me really come true. In fact, the more you use NLP in your everyday life, the more it becomes a filter and the easier it is to Be, Do and Have what you want in life.
What is NLP from a Coaching and Therapy Model?
Coaching is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today, Psychotherapy has been around for hundreds of years! From Therapy and Life Coaching to Executive Coaching – the thing that sets one coach apart from the other is the modality they use. Of course as a coach, you want to be the best coach you can possibly be, and that is where NLP comes in. Because NLP is an Outcome Based tool it is exceptional to help people to maintain motivation, clear barriers and reach their goals.
It has been found that NLP Coaches & Therapists:
- Are able to help their coaching clients 45% faster than traditional coaches and therapists
- Have versatile skills to bridge the gap between coaching and therapy
- Earn up to 85% more income than non-trained NLP coaches
- Report more self awareness, better communication skills and better relationships in their own lives
Starting your journey to become a coach or continuing to up skill yourself to be an even better coach has many personal and professional benefits. From a personal standpoint, your own personal communication, relationships, confidence and pathway will become clearer and more enriched. On a professional level, training as a coach provides you a meaningful platform for providing service to others while providing you with personal, professional and financial success.
If you are looking to add to your current coaching skills, become a professional coach, use your coach skills in your current workplace or simply gain qualifications to help others – the core competencies and skills you gain during your training will have a positive impact on your life and others. Our students and graduates use their coaching skills to start their own full-time or part-time coaching practices, many acquire coach skills to enhance their results in their current management or leadership positions and for others it is more of a personal journey and a time for personal growth.
- Level 1 – NLP Practitioner Certification (in person)
- Level 2 – NLP Master Practitioner Certification (in person)
- NLP Coaching Foundations (in person or online)
- NLP Coach Building Blocks (online)
- 10 hours of Coaching Supervision
This equates to 20 days of training plus the Coach Building Blocks and Supervision/Mentoring. We currently equate this to a total of 275 hours, which will take approximately 8-14 months to complete but may take longer depending on your time commitments to the program.
The Worldwide Institutes of NLP subscribes to the Code of Conduct, core competencies and coaching standards set by the International Coach Federation (ICF). The NLP Coach Certification is an Accredited Coach Training Program.
Coaching & Therapy with NLP
Here is a general overview of how NLP works as a Coaching Modality
Most Coaches has skills to identify the PS & DS, yet short of motivation and cheerleading, they also lack the skills to help bridge the gap between PS & DS. This is where NLP Coaching comes in.
|Tools for Clearing Interferences||Tools for Accessing Resources|
This type of Coaching can be used in all facets of life outside of professional coaching. This is why we also have a number of non-professional Coaches who also join us for this training. At our Coach Training courses you will also meet parents, teachers, leaders, managers, HR Professionals and ‘that’ person who is just the ‘go to’ person for all of their friends. With our rigorous training and Coach Specific Training courses, individuals who complete the NLP Coaching Certification are equipped with the skills, tools and knowledge to Coach in any situation.